10 need-to-know things for the end of the semester

It’s that time of year again: Finals. Students are finishing up semester projects and final events of the semester. It can be difficult finding different places to study, resources and what end of the semester events are going on around campus. Here’s what you need to know:

1. The university library is open Monday-Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 2 a.m., Friday from 7:30 to midnight, Saturday from 10 a.m. to midnight and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.
  2. Study rooms are available on the third floor of the library. Reserve a time slot on the library website.
  3. The Tutoring Center located on the second floor of the library is open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., and Sunday from 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
  4. GHH is open 24/7 with available classrooms and places to study.
  5. Starbucks is open Monday-Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. They are closed on the weekends.
  6. Dunkin’ Donuts is open Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday-Sunday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
  7. The CAS Cafe Express is open Monday-Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
  8. Late Night Breakfast will be on Tuesday, Dec. 11 from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m. Take a study break and get served a late night breakfast by the RWU faculty.
  9. Enjoy some winter tunes. Drastic Measures is holding their annual winter concert on Sunday, Dec. 9 at 6 p.m.
  10. Residence Halls close at 9 a.m. on Dec. 19.