(StatePoint) Like many consumers, you probably do a lot of comparison shopping, especially when it comes to stocking your fridge and pantry with all the best foods and beverages. With new, unfamiliar items on store shelves every day, it can sometimes feel overwhelming.
Navigating store aisles doesn’t have to be complicated. By seeking out pre-approved items, you can save time and money knowing you are buying products that other consumers have already tested and love. One easy way to make informed purchasing decisions is by checking out resources such as Product of the Year USA, the largest consumer-voted award for product innovation. All winning products are determined by a national study of 40,000 consumers conducted by Kantar, a global leader in consumer research.
“Being a savvy shopper can be as simple as scanning shelves for Product of the Year’s red seal of approval,” says Mike Nolan, Global CEO of Product of the Year Management. “The trusted red seal means that the product is backed by the votes of over 40,000 shoppers, making it an easy way to feel confident in your purchase.”
To make your grocery shopping experience a bit simpler, consider the 17 Product of the Year food and beverage winners of 2020, listed by category:
• Breakfast: Aunt Jemima Pancake on the Go
• Candy bar: Baby Ruth
• Cheese: ALDI-exclusive Happy Farms Deli Sliced Cheese
• Coffee: Nice! Premium Vanilla Latte Cold Brew
• Convenience Meal: Del Monte Veggieful Veggie Bowls
• Cookie: ALDI-exclusive Simply Nature Coconut Cashew Crisps
• Frozen Snack: Contadina Pizzettas
• Gum: Trident Vibes
• Plant Based Protein: ALDI-exclusive Earth Grown Meatless Meatballs
• Salty Snack: Nice! Premium Cashew and Macadamia Nut Blend
• Snack Cup: Del Monte Fruit Crunch Parfait
• Snack Pack: ALDI-exclusive Park Street Deli Snack Selects Three Pack
• Spiked Beverage: BuzzTallz
• Sports Nutrition: Vega Sport Protein
• Spreads: ALDI-exclusive Countryside Creamery Pure Irish Butter
• Water: Nice! Premium Icelandic Water
• Wine: ALDI-exclusive Quarter Cut Bourbon Barrel-Aged Cabernet Sauvignon
For more information about the 2020 Product of the Year winners, visit productoftheyearusa.com.
In today’s world, feeling like a savvy shopper can be a challenge, that is, without a little outside help. To load your cart with confidence, rely on the recommendations of thousands of consumers as your guide.
Photo Credit: (c) nd3000 / iStock via Getty Images Plus